Since January 2017, nearly 60 Jewish community centers have received bomb threats over the phone. This happened over many states, and in some cases more than once at the same location. As it turned out, none of the threats led to the discovery of any bombs. This is now the fourth wave of such bomb threats against […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- Mr. Trump doesn’t need to be less antisemitic, he needs to be more presidential!
21 Feb 2017
- Will Donald Trump Make America Great or Unsafe for Jews?
8 Feb 2017
- How can the UN both remember and ignore the Holocaust?
26 Jan 2017
- The anti-Israel Paris Conference needs to be “Trumped!”
15 Jan 2017
- Antisemitism in 2016: A Year in Review (Part II)
30 Dec 2016
- Antisemitism in 2016: A Year in Review (Part I)
30 Dec 2016
- Battles against ISIS can be won, but what about the war?
23 Dec 2016
- carolinglick | The New Middle East
- U.S. Southern Command warns Sunni extremists infiltrating via Mexico – Joel Rosenberg
- The end of Mahmoud Abbas – Caroline Glick
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
RECENT POST By Olivier
For Part I go here. July 2016: Holocaust Memory: What Would Elie Wiesel Do? Elie Wiesel passed away on July 2nd, 2016 at the age of 87. In a sense, the passing of this giant is the silencing of one man who chose to perpetuate Holocaust memory in any way he could. He leaves behind him 57 […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...