It was an outrage but not much of a surprise when French extreme right Front National leader Marine Le Pen announced this week that France should pass a law to ban the wearing of the kippah (Jewish skullcap.) In her defense, her position on the wearing of religious symbols doesn’t only include the kippah. She […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- Don’t ban the kippah, but let’s think twice before wearing it!
19 Oct 2016
- With the Help of UNESCO, Palestinian Persistence Could Succeed!
14 Oct 2016
- When fighting antisemitism, it is never too little or too late!
1 Oct 2016
- Go ahead, build a security wall…Unless of course you are Israel!
23 Sep 2016
- Get University Credits for being Antisemitic!
11 Sep 2016
- Is Reverse Assimilation Changing the Fabric of Europe Forever?
31 Aug 2016
- Does World Vision’s Entanglement with Hamas show Naiveté or Malice?
17 Aug 2016
- carolinglick | The New Middle East
- U.S. Southern Command warns Sunni extremists infiltrating via Mexico – Joel Rosenberg
- The end of Mahmoud Abbas – Caroline Glick
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
RECENT POST By Olivier
While they have the same source, roots and much of the same history, Christianity and Judaism have been at odds for as long as man can remember. To say that the two religions are at odds really is an understatement. The early Christian Church comprised mostly Jewish men and women who had found in Yeshua […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...