Donald Trump’s landslide victory turned out to be more of an earthquake victory. Few expected him to win and even fewer expected him to flip so many states. The morning after, the world was in shock and anti-Trump protests started to get organized all over the United States and across the globe. Then came his inauguration […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- Will Donald Trump Make America Great or Unsafe for Jews?
8 Feb 2017
- How can the UN both remember and ignore the Holocaust?
26 Jan 2017
- The anti-Israel Paris Conference needs to be “Trumped!”
15 Jan 2017
- Antisemitism in 2016: A Year in Review (Part II)
30 Dec 2016
- Antisemitism in 2016: A Year in Review (Part I)
30 Dec 2016
- Battles against ISIS can be won, but what about the war?
23 Dec 2016
- Are we talking too much about the Holocaust?
1 Dec 2016
- carolinglick | The New Middle East
- U.S. Southern Command warns Sunni extremists infiltrating via Mexico – Joel Rosenberg
- The end of Mahmoud Abbas – Caroline Glick
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
RECENT POST By Olivier
For Part I go here. July 2016: Holocaust Memory: What Would Elie Wiesel Do? Elie Wiesel passed away on July 2nd, 2016 at the age of 87. In a sense, the passing of this giant is the silencing of one man who chose to perpetuate Holocaust memory in any way he could. He leaves behind him 57 […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...