When attempting to tackle the age old problem of antisemitism, the very first thing to do is to understand the meaning of the word. The one aspect of the word that is understood across the board, is that even though the word contains “Semitism”, it only refers to the Jewish people. Semites include both Jews […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- Antisemitism is much more than “A Certain Perception of Jews!”
15 Jun 2016
- BDS and the Great Evangelical Divide!
8 Jun 2016
- Could Radical Islam be the Curse of Genesis 12:3 ?
23 May 2016
- UNESCO and Israel: Factual Truth or Fatal Lies?
1 May 2016
- I am still looking for Palestinian relief workers!
20 Apr 2016
- The UN Obsession with Israel!
6 Apr 2016
- Mourning for Brussels or Bashing Israel?
26 Mar 2016
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
- Christians who demonize Israel–Gatestone Institute
- The 10 Most Widely Read Middle East Quarterly Articles of All Time
- Germany: Migrant Crime Skyrockets
RECENT POST By Olivier
There are several ways to look at Israel’s right to exist. Historically, Israel was reborn as a modern nation on May 14, 1948 when Ben Gurion declared statehood at Tel Aviv Independence Hall. This was the result of a November 1947 vote by the United Nations. But there is also the biblical context that cannot be ignored. […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...