We live at a time when Jewish people are being accused of dwelling unnecessarily on the memory of the Holocaust . But at the same time we are seeing swastikas being painted on doors, walls and even tombstones, globally. Mahmoud Abbas was unanimously re-elected as leader of Fatah and the West is supposed to get […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- Are we talking too much about the Holocaust?
1 Dec 2016
- Unprecedented Rise in Anti-Semitism Confirmed at ADL Summit in New York!
21 Nov 2016
- Will BDS Activists Reject the New Israeli Cure for the AIDS/HIV Virus?
12 Nov 2016
- Could UNESCO’s vote Justify a Third Intifada?
29 Oct 2016
- Don’t ban the kippah, but let’s think twice before wearing it!
19 Oct 2016
- With the Help of UNESCO, Palestinian Persistence Could Succeed!
14 Oct 2016
- When fighting antisemitism, it is never too little or too late!
1 Oct 2016
- carolinglick | The New Middle East
- U.S. Southern Command warns Sunni extremists infiltrating via Mexico – Joel Rosenberg
- The end of Mahmoud Abbas – Caroline Glick
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
RECENT POST By Olivier
It was an outrage but not much of a surprise when French extreme right Front National leader Marine Le Pen announced this week that France should pass a law to ban the wearing of the kippah (Jewish skullcap.) In her defense, her position on the wearing of religious symbols doesn’t only include the kippah. She […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...