The Evangelical Christian charity known as World Vision was founded in 1950, to become World Vision International (WVI) in 1977 and currently serve 97 countries worldwide. Their humanitarian work has become the hallmark of Christian love and aid over the decades, so much that their yearly revenue nears $3 billion. Their published mission statement says […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- Does World Vision’s Entanglement with Hamas show Naiveté or Malice?
17 Aug 2016
- For Once Its Not the Jews’ Fault!
26 Jul 2016
- Holocaust Memory: What Would Elie Wiesel Do?
5 Jul 2016
- Southern Baptists support Israel “for such a time as this!”
29 Jun 2016
- Antisemitism is much more than “A Certain Perception of Jews!”
15 Jun 2016
- BDS and the Great Evangelical Divide!
8 Jun 2016
- Could Radical Islam be the Curse of Genesis 12:3 ?
23 May 2016
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
- Christians who demonize Israel–Gatestone Institute
- The 10 Most Widely Read Middle East Quarterly Articles of All Time
- Germany: Migrant Crime Skyrockets
RECENT POST By Olivier
99 years ago, a very important document was written in the United-Kingdom by foreign Secretary Lord Arthur James Balfour to the leader of the Jewish community Baron Walter Rothschild. It has become known in history as the “Balfour Declaration.” The text of that letter reads as follows “I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...