In the book of Genesis, G-d made a covenant with Abraham and his descendants (the Jewish people) in which He unconditionally promised Abraham several things including many descendants, a specific area of land in the Middle East known as Israel and in verse 3, He also promised to reward those dealing with Israel and the […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
Could Radical Islam be the Curse of Genesis 12:3 ?
23 May 2016
UNESCO and Israel: Factual Truth or Fatal Lies?
1 May 2016
I am still looking for Palestinian relief workers!
20 Apr 2016
The UN Obsession with Israel!
6 Apr 2016
Mourning for Brussels or Bashing Israel?
26 Mar 2016
“Israeli Apartheid Week” is not about Social Justice!
18 Mar 2016
Christ at the Checkpoint or Crisis at the Checkpoint?
12 Mar 2016
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
- Christians who demonize Israel–Gatestone Institute
- The 10 Most Widely Read Middle East Quarterly Articles of All Time
- Germany: Migrant Crime Skyrockets
- Islam and Islamism in America in 2015: Part II – April-June 2015
RECENT POST By Olivier
The United Nation Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was started in 1945 as some sort of “intellectual” agency from the United Nations. Their motto is “Building peace in the minds of men and women.” Over the last 70 years, they contributed to, enhanced and preserved our planet from many different perspectives. They indeed have done much […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...