Less than a week before Mr. Obama walks into the sunset–or at least walks out of the White House– further damage to US/Israel relations is still possible. Beyond a shaky relationship that has been crumbling over the past eight years, Israel is a risk once again because 72 world leaders are being manipulated by her […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
- The anti-Israel Paris Conference needs to be “Trumped!”
15 Jan 2017
- Antisemitism in 2016: A Year in Review (Part II)
30 Dec 2016
- Antisemitism in 2016: A Year in Review (Part I)
30 Dec 2016
- Battles against ISIS can be won, but what about the war?
23 Dec 2016
- Are we talking too much about the Holocaust?
1 Dec 2016
- Unprecedented Rise in Anti-Semitism Confirmed at ADL Summit in New York!
21 Nov 2016
- Will BDS Activists Reject the New Israeli Cure for the AIDS/HIV Virus?
12 Nov 2016
- carolinglick | The New Middle East
- U.S. Southern Command warns Sunni extremists infiltrating via Mexico – Joel Rosenberg
- The end of Mahmoud Abbas – Caroline Glick
- The Death of Free Speech in Europe – Video by Giulio Meotti
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
RECENT POST By Olivier
For Part I go here. July 2016: Holocaust Memory: What Would Elie Wiesel Do? Elie Wiesel passed away on July 2nd, 2016 at the age of 87. In a sense, the passing of this giant is the silencing of one man who chose to perpetuate Holocaust memory in any way he could. He leaves behind him 57 […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...