On Monday April 18, 2016, a bus exploded in south Jerusalem, making it the first major explosion of that type since the Second Intifada. The exact details of the explosion and its connection to a terrorist act were unclear at first but all seems to indicate that there was a terrorist involved in the explosion. […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
I am still looking for Palestinian relief workers!
20 Apr 2016
The UN Obsession with Israel!
6 Apr 2016
Mourning for Brussels or Bashing Israel?
26 Mar 2016
“Israeli Apartheid Week” is not about Social Justice!
18 Mar 2016
Christ at the Checkpoint or Crisis at the Checkpoint?
12 Mar 2016
Christ at the Checkpoint 4: How far is too far?
29 Feb 2016
How did Zionism become a cuss word?
20 Feb 2016
- Stop Asking ‘Why Do They Hate Us?’ : Middle East Forum
- EXPOSE: Belgium accepted Islamization for electoral reasons – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva
- The Obama administration (finally) accuses ISIS of genocide. Here’s the latest. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
- Christians who demonize Israel–Gatestone Institute
- The 10 Most Widely Read Middle East Quarterly Articles of All Time
- Germany: Migrant Crime Skyrockets
- Islam and Islamism in America in 2015: Part II – April-June 2015
RECENT POST By Olivier
When the League of Nations (founded in 1920 after WWI) was replaced by the United Nations in 1945, the world was hopeful that the new organization would succeed in averting another world war–a feat that the League of Nations clearly failed at. The UN prides itself in promoting international cooperation and world peace. It even […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...