On Friday November 13, 2015, France was hit by yet another series of terrorist attacks in Paris, claiming the lives of 129 innocent people in several locations practically simultaneously. I had just returned from my biannual ministry trip to France four days prior, on the 9th of November. On the 7th, my wife and I […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
France’s Second Chance to lead the War against Apocalyptic Islam!
17 Nov 2015
Have We Learned Anything From Kristallnacht?
10 Nov 2015
Terror in Israel: Lone Wolves are still Wolves!
28 Oct 2015
Sir Winston Churchill would say: “I told you so!”
16 Oct 2015
Nothing like a Third Intifada to regain the World’s Empathy!
5 Oct 2015
Israel Not Taking Refugees is Not a Humanitarian Crime!
10 Sep 2015
Now you can be a “Dirty Jew” even if you are not Jewish!
3 Sep 2015
- Will the West now adopt Israel’s anti-terror strategies? | The Times of Israel
- What France and Europe Might Learn
- There is no “radical Islam” and there is also no “moderate Islam”
- Hungary’s Migrant Crisis Ends, Europe’s Has Just Begun
- Germany May Soon Have 8 Million Muslims, Middle East Forum
- “War of Gog & Magog.” Part Four in our series on the prophecies of Ezekiel 38-39. By Joel Rosenberg.
- Will “ Gog & Magog” bring about the end of Radical Islam as we know it? Part Three. Joel Rosenberg.
RECENT POST By Olivier
77 years ago during the night of November 9-10, 1938, Jewish people, businesses and synagogues suffered greatly throughout Nazi Germany and parts of Austria and Czechoslovakia. This ominous night continues to be remembered as Kristallnacht or “the Night of Broken Glass”. It consisted of a series of pogroms (organized riots) against Jewish communities during which 267 synagogues and 7,000 […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...