While nobody in Europe is willing to accept it–let alone publicly admit it–the open borders policy leading to the recent migrant tsunami of the last few months is a grave error. There is no real consensus within Greater Europe as to how to handle the flow of migrants. Some Balkan countries like Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia are […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
Is Germany Heading for the 1930’s Again?
11 Feb 2016
France/Israel Relations: A “Fait Accompli” disguised as an Ultimatum!
2 Feb 2016
Is Holocaust Denial Really about the Holocaust?
22 Jan 2016
John Kerry Excludes Jewish Victims from Paris Attack Anniversary!
15 Jan 2016
No Hate Speech on Facebook, Unless it’s Against the Jews of Course!
7 Jan 2016
Antisemitism in 2015: A Year in Review!
28 Dec 2015
Jews Don’t Need to Convert to Jesus…The Pope Knows Best!
11 Dec 2015
- Islam and Islamism in America in 2015: Part II – April-June 2015
- 32 reasons a Trump presidency would be a catastrophe for America. Joel Rosenberg
- Islam and Islamism in America in 2015: Part I January-March 2015
- Palestinian Authority Antisemitism: Overview of 2015. Itamar Marcus
- President Obama carves out 5 minutes for Jordan’s King
- Will the West now adopt Israel’s anti-terror strategies? | The Times of Israel
- What France and Europe Might Learn
RECENT POST By Olivier
French foreign Minister Laurent Fabius wants to revive the talks between Israelis and Palestinians in an effort to come to an agreement regarding a two-state solution. Mr. Fabius is hoping to be able to break the current deadlock. Peace in the Middle East has become some sort of “Holy Grail” in global diplomacy. Some key players […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...