In my travels, I meet a lot of people from the Evangelical Christian community. Many of them have never heard of BDS (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) and frankly, this frightens me. This movement has picked up a lot of momentum in the past few months and has become quite pervasive. I find it ironic that most of the […]
NEWEST POST BY OLIVIER
Previous Posts by Olivier
BDS really stands for Bullying, Delegitimizing and Slandering!
20 May 2015
Fighting the Darkness of Anti-Semitism One Candle at a Time!
13 May 2015
How Should we Approach the Mohammed Cartoons Controversy?
4 May 2015
Does Amnesty International Think that Anti-Semitism isn’t Worth Fighting?
25 Apr 2015
Yom HaShoah: Retell the Story or Repeat History! | by Olivier Melnick
15 Apr 2015
Bibi is Facing the Toughest Two Years of his Entire Political Career!
8 Apr 2015
Appeasement is a Weakness Leading to Collaboration!
1 Apr 2015
- A Century of Genocides: Next Trigger-Man, Iran
- Pope Francis calls Palestinians’ Abbas ‘angel of peace’ – BBC News
- Greeks Demand to Remove Star of David from Holocaust Memorial
- French Jewish Woman Assaulted in Paris Suburb by 3 Men Shouting ‘Hitler Didn’t Finish His Work’
- Where Did the Islamic State Come From?
- Vatican Recognition of Palestine Riles Jewish Organizations
- Top Khamenei Advisor: We Have Divine Permission to Destroy Israel | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
RECENT POST By Olivier
The 5th Global Forum for Combatting Anti-Semitism took place in Jerusalem on May 12-14, 2015. The theme was: “The Oldest Hatred in the Newest Vessels: Confronting Antisemitism and Hate Speech on the Internet and in Social Media” and “The Rise in Antisemitism in Europe’s Cities Today: Means of Response”. This is a conference that is […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...