The western world has become accustomed to various reactions at the mentioning or drawing of the prophet Mohammed. The reactions have been from verbal to violent to bloody, and even lethal as we have seen in the case of the murder of Dutch movie director Theo Van Gogh in 2004 or the Charlie Hebdo massacre […]
How Should we Approach the Mohammed Cartoons Controversy?
4 May 2015
Every State for Israel | Hollywood tackles Holocaust denial
30 Apr 2015
Does Amnesty International Think that Anti-Semitism isn’t Worth Fighting?
25 Apr 2015
Yom HaShoah: Retell the Story or Repeat History! | by Olivier Melnick
15 Apr 2015
Bibi is Facing the Toughest Two Years of his Entire Political Career!
8 Apr 2015
Appeasement is a Weakness Leading to Collaboration!
1 Apr 2015
The Six Dangers of Christian Palestinianism
25 Mar 2015
- 7,000 Soldiers to Be Permanently Deployed on Streets of France
- ISIS names new leader of the caliphate after Al-Baghdadi seriously injured in air strike. | Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
- 40 Percent Rise This Year in Global Immigration to Israel, Report Shows
- Lynne Hybels, Evangelicals and Israel
- First Islamic State Birth Certificate: Guns and Grenade
- The Palestinians No One Talks About
- French President Warns the Holocaust “Could Yet Return”
In a world crippled by xenophobia and injustices of all kinds, we should welcome the work of organizations like Amnesty International (AI). Since 1961, this grassroots movement has been a global voice of outrage against racism, violence and injustice. Today, with over three million members and established branches in 68 countries, AI continues to fight […]
Search our Site
Olivier Melnick is the author of They Have Conspired Against You: Responding to the New … Read more...